Monday, March 28, 2011

Just being X-TREME

Here's an update on what's been going on for the past while..

I AM A DODGEBALL CHAMPION. 
This is the first sports event that I have ever come in First Place. It was a proud moment for the whole team. We started off a little wobbly with two losses, but once we developed a strategy we were UNSTOPPABLE. Hint: It's more beneficial for everyone if the girls give the balls to the boys rather than throw them ourselves. 

(From left to right: James, Davo, Charlie, me, Kelsey, Chanelle)

So that was exciting, and just when you thought "Gee, Meghan is super tough, she won a game that is all about whipping balls at the other team and not getting hit yourself", what do I do? Can you guess? Bet you didn't guess PAINTBALLING! OH YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT!

This is our group from the Castle:

(From left to right...not that you can really tell...Rosh, Brent, Katie, me (I'm doing the One-Knee-Pose), Alan (the Australian prof), Maggie, Meghan (another Meghan, but in first year). 

So there ya go. When you see me next I will be covered in tatoos and piercings and I'll be a heavy weight champion. Hey, sky's the limit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment